Monday, November 15, 2010

again...again...& again...

salam...
hurm..what im gonna do then ha? kinda bored being here sitting for da next exam becoming just around 2 days from now..alhamdulillah oready taken my MGM exam by yesterday..guess what..im doing well for this time hoyeh..but kantoi at the 1st question..nvm im still done my answer..my ridiculous answer..hehe..but im done with my exam at 6.15 pm & had decided to pass early than others..pheww..dat was my 1st time pass out early for the final exam..hoping for the great result for it..hope so..amin...by then just got the bus & leave..
but for yesterday nite i was felt soooooo so horrible..kinda wanna shout out..~~
mish dat guy that owez make me thinking bout him..walawei....
ok ok stop talking bout that anymore...nonsense!

next.......

today faten was left me! aha...u tinggal i lah bebeh...hakhak...i miss her lah rite now..opss *klu faten bace nie mesti berbulu dy bace..berbunge aku rindu dy..hahahaha =p
sudden i really mish my high schoolmate,plkn sibling...& my old fren..very da close 1..really do..hey yaw!! i mish u guys dam much lor..dammit!

they're my soul forever ever..taken on mock interview's day..

lagi....

plkn siblings...really had wonderful moment wif them...
lagi....

group of members of smk sulaiman bentong..& the rest...mish the old moment...hurm...
btw tq to azim coz giving me box of big apple..spent about 2 hours just talking for a few moment..haha..
orite...tired..wanna have my cleep..tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment. Will be reply later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tekan Sini