Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i wish...

salam...
hurm..hepy bufday farah...u're big now..on age..aha...first of all i wanna say lot of thanks for those who were wishing me by yesterday + today..tq for ur rememberance..
hurm..at da age of 19 i wanna wish some things...


1. i wish i'll be da EXCELLENT student of my course + at my college...
2. i wish i cud noe who was in my heart actually..aha...(not wishing at all..)
3. i wanna be da cruel but kinda nice fren ..hahaha *evil laugh...
4. lastly i wish i cud be with him someday..insyAllah...hurm...

wah...btw tq mama for coming tp upm yesterday..i tot u're just wanna joke on me..! really have fun by yesterday even i am not very well at all..huhu..tq also for da nice delicious cake mom! I LOVE U SOOO MUCH>>> muah!!

ok that's all...will be continue later IF i am free..hahah...

p/s : upss...btw yesterday he was calling me!!! oMG..hurm..still da same like b4...nvm..just ignore it..x penting pon..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Comment. Will be reply later.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tekan Sini